Sunday, February 14, 2010

Disney Store online

Please note these codes are only good online - I went to the store yesterday for storytime - and there were no sales on ANYTHING except the plush B1G1 free deal...I need to buy the boys their bathing suits and since I have a Toy Story fanatic, I'm going to buy the suits and rash guards from Disney.  It is MUCH cheaper for me to buy these online since I can get free shipping and 25% off. 

10% off your purchase of $65 or more
20% off your purchase of $85 or more (you can get free shipping if you spend $4 more so this one is silly)
25% off your purchase of $95 or more

For all of these use code:  PRESDAY

PLUS:

Free shipping if you purchase $89 or more using code:  SHIP89

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids