Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ever want to try Smooth Away?

I hate shaving - I mean with a passion.  It takes too long, it's too boring and has to be done too often.  I see those commercials for Smooth Away and wonder, "Can it be that easy?"  Well I'll let you know in a few days since I just picked it up at Target for a great deal. 

Right now a lot of the "As Seen on TV" stuff at Target is buy 1 get 1 free.  I also had 2 coupons for Smooth Away - one for $1.50 and one for $1.00.  So I just got 2 Smooth Aways for $7.50!

This reminds me why it's important to save every coupon.  I never thought I'd use those, but they did come in handy.  By the way, both of those coupons came out of Sunday inserts.  If you save your inserts or keep them with the binder method, you may have them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids