Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Green Bee has a clearance store!

I love the bright colors on these clothes and love that they are ORGANIC too!!!  They now have a clearance store instead of their factory store.  Great prices on cute clothes!  I wish I had a picture of Tommy or Justin in these clothes to put up - I don't think they've been photographed in them!  Those of you that know my mom know how odd that is!

Justin has this reversible hoodie in sky (it's not quite as bright then!) and I can attest to how soft and warm it is!  It's one of my favorite shirts for him!

Tommy has some of their pants and shirts and they are just as soft as well! 



Thanks chameleon607 on DS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids