Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swaghunt! Good until 12pm PST

I'm pretty sure that's the right expiring time - however, Swagbucks is down right now so I can't double check it. 

When Swagbucks comes back up, check the blog!  There is a hunt out there worth 20 Swagbucks!

Yes - I said 20!  Swagbucks has changed their website and reward system - each Swagbuck is now worth 10 Swagbucks - so if you had 20 Swagbucks yesterday, today you have 200.  The rewards have been upped too - Amazon gift cards used to cost 45 Swagbucks and now cost 450 Swagbucks.  The pic to the right is a preview of the new systems rewards.

If you need to sign up, you can do so here.

Sorry - I can't link to the blog since the site is not up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids