Monday, March 15, 2010

Don't forget about Melissa & Doug on Hautelook!

I just ordered this:
I thought it would be adorable for Justin to garden with this summer!  All the stuff they have up is spring/summer related.  You can use any credits you have towards the purchase price and towards the shipping price!  For example, I had 2 people sign up under me and received $10 credit for each.  I used that and paid a total of $.44 for this garden tote bag - including shipping!  Sign up now and then refer all of your friends over so that you can get a credit when they make a purchase!  You can always sit on your credit until something comes up that you want.  Remember HauteLook has lots of designer clothes (men, women and children), jewelry, home goods, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids