Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some news to share....

WE HAVE HIT 100 FANS ON FACEBOOK!!!!  I cannot thank you guys enough for spreading the word.  I am having a blast blogging!  It actually helps organize me - when I post these I rarely have time to do the deals myself, but I can always come back to them later and it's all written out for me.

Tomorrow I'm going to post a new recipe for making your own laundry detergent.  My husband has decided he's no longer happy with the Charlie's soap we've been using for 4 years.  I absolutely refuse to bring more "chemicals" into the house by switching back to Tide or similar.  Since we cloth diaper, I CAN'T use too many chemicals in my washer or dryer anyway. 

I've been wanting to try to make my own for a while now.  This is a recipe that has been tried out again and again on Diaperswappers.  I am NOT the person who created this formula, but I'm definitely interested in trying it.  Average cost per load is $.03!  Thrifty, green...and it will hopefully work well for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids