Friday, March 5, 2010

Thifty Tip #1

I consider myself a "receipt reader" since I watch the prices of everything as they are scanned, and double check the prices on the receipt before I leave.  However, this week I have noticed 2 "FREEBIES" on my receipts and realized I have not been completely reading my receipts.

Here are the freebies I've found this week:

1. DUNKIN DONUTS - every receipt tells you that if you fill out their short survey within 3 days of your visit, that you will get a validation code for a free donut with the purchase of a medium or large coffee.  Some receipts have it written on the back, some have it written on the bottom.  Check your receipts!

2.  CHICK-FIL-A - I purchased an adult meal and a kid's meal at the Dr. Seuss event - plus I got a free kids meal.  I read my receipt later and noticed at the bottom was a coupon for a free sandwich! 

You can bet I'll be reading my receipts completely from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids