Sunday, March 21, 2010

Toy coupons in the Sunday Paper

I was surprised to see this big coupon booklet in my Sunday paper - but so excited to see what it contained:

$5 off Busy Popper
$5 off Sit N Spin
$5 off Step Start Walk n Ride
$5 off Bop it Game
$4 off Connect 4 game
$4 Twister game
$4 R2D2 Trouble Game
$10 off Monopoly Electric Banking Edition or Monopoly City
$5 off Monopoly Board Game
$10 off Chuck my Talking Truck
$3 off Chuck's Fleet
$5 off Chuck's Fold N Go Play Set
$5 off any $20 Strawberry Shortcake purchase
BOGO Free My Little Pony Friends Single assortments
$5 off So Soft Newborns, Family Convertible, or Ferris Wheel

These are well worth the cost of the Sunday paper if you were to pick any of them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids