Monday, April 12, 2010

100% Fruit Bars - Kettle Valley

I prefer these snacks for my kids over many others - they are so much healthier than the "junk" we normally call snacks.  Plus they have the added convenience of being easy to take on the go - which fruit is not.  Each bar contains an entire apple.  They are natural, high in fiber (because of all the fruit) and do not have any added sugar.  I have been giving these to my baby since he was about 8-9 months old with no issues - and his older brother loves them too!

They are normally priced at $.50 to $.60 each at stores so this is a steal!  Plus if you Subscribe & Save you will get an extra 15% off!  You can go into your account to cancel the subscription as soon as the first order ships.

Watermelon


Tropical Fruits


Strawberry


Raspberry


Wildberry


Sour Apple


Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids