Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brand New Dirty Dozen/Clean 15 report

If you are not familiar with this report, it lists the top 12 fruits and veggies that you really should purchase organic.  These fruits and veggies contain more pesticides than other varieties.  It also lists the 15 fruits and veggies that hold the least amount of pesticides - those that are safer to purchase the conventional variety.

I suggest you print this and keep it with you at the grocery store for reference.  I'm going to tape this new list in my coupon binder so that I always have it.  This list has changed somewhat from last year.  For instance, blueberries are now added to the Dirty Dozen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids