Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Did you sign up for HauteLook yet?

If not, what are you waiting for?  They run some great sales and offer approx 50% off when they do (can be as little at 25% but can be more also).

I ordered from them once and it was there within a week - pretty quick for a site like this!

Right now they are offering Hape toys - natural, organic wood toys like Animalz!  I love Animalz - Justin has a few and loves to play pretend with them.  They are poseable so they offer a lot of opportunity to use your imagination!

Right now they are also offering an instant win game on their Facebook page.  You can play for discount codes, etc.  I played and got free shipping on my next order!

You can sign up for Haute Look here.  Once signed up, become a fan of their Facebook page.  Click on the instant win tab to play!

Good luck and let me know what you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids