Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dooney & Bourke for $5.99!

Not a pocketbook...if I found a pocketbook for that price I'd be the Queen of Deals!  This is a cosmetic case and might make a great addition to an Xmas present for someone!  I would even bet you could fit a gift card in this and get a great gift card holder for that one person on your list who is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for!  I know you have one - we all do!


Go here to see the cosmetic case.  Unfortunately, shipping is $5.99 also so I would suggest ordering more than one - and why not?  You deserve one too! 

SOLD OUT
Shop through Mr. Rebates for an extra 3% cash back - making this case only $5.81.  It's sold at Dillards so after you sign in/ sign up do a search for Dillard's.  It's not a great savings, but all those pennies add up - then you can cash in all that money to use for Xmas presents at the end of the year. 

And don't forget - if you haven't signed up for Mr. Rebates yet, you'll also get a $5 bonus - making this case only $6.80 after shipping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids