Friday, April 23, 2010

DSW

Today Ebates is offering 8% cash back from DSW instead of the usual 4%.  I headed over there to check it out and found these adorable shoes:


And they're Cole Haan - at 86% off!  Too bad I don't wear heels :)  But I'm a sucker for a bargain - and even more so for a designer bargain.  These shoes are only $39.94 (down from $278.00) and with the cash back would be only $36.74!  If you are a Rewards member, you get free shipping with an order over $35 so they would ship for free (use code SPRSHP)!  You should be able to sign up for a Rewards card here but it won't open for me so I can't guarantee it. 

You can also get a free DSW TOTE &TOWEL with any purchase of $24.95 or more from April 22-26th online only.  Enter it into your cart (item number 203390) and enter 1BEACH at checkout.



They are also running a promotion where if you buy $50 worth of gift cards, you will get $10 worth free!  These offers cannot be combined since the bonus card will ship separately and can only be used from May 24th through June 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids