Monday, April 26, 2010

Easy way to earn some extra money...

I haven't posted about HCD Surveys in a while - but I really like them.  I do earn more money through Opinion Outpost, but sometimes waste time answering questions on surveys just to find out I don't qualify.  I've never encountered that with HCD.  I was just reminded of them since I answered a 3 question survey that earned by $.50.  You may think that's nothing, but it literally took me 30 seconds to do it.  Just getting a few of these a month will add up to money towards my goal of a Free Christmas.

Remember that if you sign up, you have to fill out your Member Profile in order to qualify for surveys! You will also earn $1.00 just for filling it out - enough to get you started!
Happy Money Making! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids