Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Great deals on Seventh Generation

What could be better than getting Earth-friendly, great working cleaning products CHEAPER than the other stuff we could buy???

Babies R Us is offering BOGO free Seventh Generation cleaning products right now.  That is an awesome promo to combine coupons with - print some here and here.  There is also that $5 rebate out now when you buy 3 products - that may or may not be valid anymore - it is coming up as "limit reached" on my computer.  Do you see that as well? 

Most Babies R Us are running a clearance sale on many Seventh Generation items.  Tonight at my Babies R Us, I stocked up on Dishwasher gel packs and rinse aids.  They were on clearance for $1.98 - with the BOGO sale, I paid only $.99 each!!  They were regularly priced at $4!  Each $.99 pack will wash 15 loads of dishes - costing me about $.06 per load!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids