Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Update on the Quest for a Free Christmas!

I wish I could figure out how to post my Excel table into here! Anyone who is more technologically savvy, please let me know how!

This was an excellent month thanks to Franklin Goose's promotion!  Here's what I was able to earn this month:

Swagbucks - $10 in Amazon giftcards (and I am so close to the next one!)
Opinion Outpost - $21.40
HCD Surveys - $1.90
Pinecone Research Surveys - $3
Adsense - $.68
Amazon - $.50
Franklin Goose $235
TOTAL: (drum roll please!)  $272.48!!!

This brings my total for the past 3 months to:  $335.85!  And the Shopping.com promotion hasn't been awarding money yet either!  Next month will be another great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids