Thursday, April 8, 2010

Target Deals!

Went there tonight to pick something up and can't resist roaming around the store!  They had some great deals on their Easter stuff (75% off).

I picked up enough plastic cutlery for the next few years' worth of parties!  I paid $.75 for each package of serveware for 18 people!  18 knives, forks and spoons!!  They are cute too - clear with silver sparkles!  They'll go well with Justin's Toy Story party this year! I picked up all 10 boxes they had left at my store - so don't bother checking Manalapan! :)

(pic to come tomorrow)

I also picked up quite a bit of stuff to stuff Easter eggs with next year and little goodies for my boys' baskets next year! Some were as low as $.25!!

(pics to come tomorrow)

They had a springtime Tag Junior book on clearance for $1.25!  You can also use this $2 Tag Jr coupon with this book to MAKE $.75 on this purchase!  We also picked up a Clifford Easter book for $1.37!

(pic tomorrow)

They had a lot of dye kits, prefilled eggs and Easter baskets on sale for 75% off.

Also check out these FREEbies:

Airwick I-Motion is ~$6 at Target.  Print off this $4 manufacturer coupon and print off Target's $2 off coupon (may have to check pg 2) to make this FREE!

GE Energy Smart 13-Watt Mini Spiral Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb is also FREE after a $1 manufacturer coupon found here and a $2 Target coupon here (may have to check pg 2 also).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids