Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow - Amazon promotional code for a free rental!

I did break down and buy Food Inc.  I am getting more and more concerned with the types of food my family eats and am working hard to get us into organics without breaking the bank.  I just feel as if this movie will help educate me and give me a push in the right direction.

So the movie cost me $9.99 (see this post) and shipped free with Amazon Prime.  Amazon sent me a promotional code today - because of this purchase - for their Video on Demand service.  It's a $4 credit!  So now I can rent another movie free because of this $9.99 purchase.  It is being offered to all who purchase the movie.  I'm sure other movies are included with this promo too - but I'm not sure which since it was not an advertised promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids