Friday, April 16, 2010

Zulily - Cabana Life UV shirts/swimsuits 60% off!

I wanted to buy the boys a swimsuit from the Disney Store but Tommy is still in 18 months so they won't fit :(  Especially once you take the bulky diaper off for a swim diaper.  We need the sun shirt to avoid having to use too much sunscreen - I'm paranoid about the ingredients in sunscreen and I don't want my kids to burn.  Covering them up is the SAFEST way to avoid chemicals AND dangerous UV rays (yes - we use "safe" sunscreen, but they are even finding nasty stuff in that now).

But I found a great alternative for him today!  Zulily is offering Cabana Life UV Shirts and bathing suits for 60% off.

I'm thinking of ordering him this one:
and this hat to go along with it:

Isn't it adorable? 

If you haven't signed up for Zulily, you can do so here.  Make sure you check out these swimsuits (they have a separate page for girls and boys suits).  They are also having a sale on Women's Cabana Life cover ups, etc., maternity clothes and assorted baby clothes.  Cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids