Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Big ol' box of K'Nex

 I love these things!  Justin got the kids version for his birthday and loves them.  They are part of our 7th grade curriculum here and they love these!  We make cars, rollercoasters and lots of other things out of them.  They are really fun and much more versatile than Legos.


If you have to buy a birthday present (or Christmas if you plan that far ahead) for a young boy this would be perfect!

Walmart has a HUGE box of these for only $10 right now (normally $21.88)!!! If you select Site-to-Store shipping you will not have to pay shipping costs (otherwise I think it's only $3.97 to ship to you).

325 pieces!!!  Shop through Mr. Rebates to get 4% cash back too!  That makes it only $9.60!  If you are new to Mr. Rebates then you will also get a $5 bonus for signing up - that would bring your total down to $4.60!!!

I have been using Mr. Rebates for 4 months now and have accumulated almost $25 cash back!!  I haven't made a lot of purchases, but I do have a lot of referrals which earn me small change when they purchase.  Once you sign up, make sure you invite all your friends over to it also so you can get their referral money!

These sold out quickly last time they were up - I didn't even get a chance to post it.  I expect it to sell out quickly again - but they should be back so keep checking it if you want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids