Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cascadian Farms Cereal - $3 a box shipped to you!

I dona't want to get into the whole thing now, but I just had a major issue with/at Whole Foods.  I was made to feel like I was doing something wrong by using Whole Deal coupons with manufacturer's coupons.  I was previously told that this was allowed so I still don't feel like I understand what went on.  I made the special trip there to get the Clifford Crunch cereal for my oldest.  He has been asking for it for weeks but I have put him off since it was $5 a box.  When I was rudely told that I cannot use both the $1 Whole Deals coupon and the $1 off manufacturer's coupon with it (must use one or the other), I left the cereal there and had to promise my crying child that I would buy it elsewhere at any price for him.  I guess I did get into the whole thing now!

Little did I know that it's not carried anywhere else locally!  So I hit up Amazon to see how much they were there - and I was surprised to see that they were only $.07 more a box shipped to my door!  I spent at least that in gas going to Whole Foods!

It has to be bought in packs of 4, but Amazon is offering 15% off now with code:  GNMLS8O3 at checkoutYou can also save 15% off by selecting the "Subscribe & Save" option.  I set it at 6 months and will cancel the subscription as soon as the first order ships (easily done under Account Information).  That made it only $12.27 for 4 boxes!!!!

It is good on all their cereals as well.  If you want to check out the other options, here's the link!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids