Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cute kids gardening stuff...

I am almost done planting my garden...FINALLY!  I'm really having fun doing it though - and all I have left is to plant 1 square of carrots.  I planted my lettuce today (a little late) so I'll transplant those in a week or two.  Otherwise, everything else is already in place!

My 3 year old (4 next week!) has this little gardening bag and he loves to "water" the plants by spraying them.  He planted his own plants - 4 sunflowers, 2 beans and 4 peas.  He also helped us create the garden by putting compost in his Step2 wheelbarrow and dumping it!  I wish I had pics of that - it was too cute!

My kids love veggies so I know he'll be excited when we can get some stuff out of there to eat!

Check out these deals on Amazon (just hold the mouse over it to see price, etc):


For a complete list of what they have on sale in Melissa & Doug, check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids