Friday, May 7, 2010

A deal for the Mama's...


If a Mom dines at a Champps Americana this weekend (Saturday or Sunday), she will get a Champps gift card worth $165! 

Every month for the next year, there will be $15 loaded onto the card.  The card can be used on any bill that totals $25 or more.  Credits will start loading on 6/1/10. 

AND...kids eat FREE on Mondays!  So if my family were to go - both kids would eat free & hubby and I would need to spend $25 in order to get $15 off.  We could eat really cheaply!  And I didn't even know it but there is one of these restaurants about half an hour from my house!
 
Check here for locations near you!
 
Thanks Saving Bits & Pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids