Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Have you seen this?  I haven't but everywhere I look it's getting rave reviews!  I didn't realize Neil Patrick Harris was in it - he cracks me up!  5 stars on Amazon with just under 500 reviews - wow!  Amazon is offering the Blu-Ray right now for $10.99 and they are giving you a $4 on demand credit as well!  Great deal!

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog [Blu-ray]


And for those of you still in the Stone Age with me, here's the regular DVD (doesn't come with on-demand credit that I know of):
 
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

1 comment:

  1. You can watch the whole thing for free on Hulu, but the DVD extras are totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids