Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Swagbucks - more rewards!

This week Swagbucks is doubling the rewards they offer - so you will have even more chances to win!  I know I won Swagbucks 3 different times last night - a new record for me!  They are calling it "The Week of Wins!"

Have you joined Swagbucks yet?  It's an easy way to earn money online.  All you do is search with their search engine instead of Yahoo or Google - and you will earn Swagbucks with some searches.  You can then redeem them for prizes - including Amazon gift certificates!  I do it only rarely and still have earned over $50 this year so far!

Right now you can earn 50 Swagbucks for joining by using the code:  SWAGNATION5.  Offer expires on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids