Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WEGMANS DEALS May 9 - 15

Since I had the issue with Whole Foods, I am going to concentrate on looking for natural foods elsewhere.  If you are still looking for Whole Foods deals, Organic Deals & Coupons does a great job and I will try to post when she does hers (I always checked mine against hers after I did it to be sure I could it all!) so you can check there.

Wegman's has the next largest natural selection - and they are MUCH closer to my house.  I am not going to concentrate just on natural deals though - I'm going to try to go through the whole flyer.  I will not mention the deals they have on their brand name items, since there would not be any coupon matchups to that.  If you want to view the Wegmans flyer for your area, you can click here

Make sure you check out the Natural selection in the store for unadvertised deals.  They also have a magazine in that section that offers manufacturer's coupons off natural foods.

FRUIT/PRODUCE
Organic Pears 3lb bag $3.99
Organic Grape Tomatoes $3.49 pint
Mini Seedless Watermelon $2.99 each
Vidalia Onions $1.29lb

DRINKS
Fruit2O Variety 24pk $9.99
Poland Spring Water 24pk $3.99
Capri Sun Variety Pack $7.42
Coke or Pepsi 12pk cans 3 for $12
Sunny Delight $0.99 - $.75 coupon (doubled) = FREE and/or -$.025 coupon (doubled) = $0.49

SNACKS
Lays Potato Chips 2 for $4
Twizzlers Candy 2 for $3
Hershey's Candy bars 6pk 2 for $6
Keebler Vienna Fingers, Pecan Sandies or Rainbow Chips Deluxe cookies $1.99 - $1 off Pecan Sandies coupon = $0.99

SIDE DISHES
Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad $0.99 - $.40 coupon (doubled) = $0.19
Busch's Baked & Grillin Beans 2 for $3

FROZEN
Stouffer's Red Box Entrees $1.99
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Entrees $1.99
            Buy 10 @ $19.90 - $5 coupon = $14.90 (and/or use this coupon)
            Buy 10 @$19.90 - $3 coupon = $16.90

HEALTHCARE
Neosporin $3.64
Band Aid Bandages 2 for $3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids