Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday - Celebrate Women!

What an amazing idea!  A group of ladies got together and decided to celebrate women's blogs - and since most of my blog readers are women, I thought you might enjoy taking a look at some of their blogs...They cover a range of topics so I'm sure something will interest you.  Make sure if you go to their site and enjoy it, you leave a comment that says you came from "The Thrifty Thumb".   It's a great way to help other women out in their blog-venture!
Just click on the button below to start browsing:








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving me a comment, I'm now following you by RSS (Helen @ Business Plus Baby)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids