Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Barnes & Noble book sale!

B&N is offering great prices on former bestsellers (for kids and adults).  I'm actually almost embarrassed by how many of these kids books we have.  But as a teacher I'm a firm believer that children need to be exposed to as many books as possible.  And since I've purchased most of mine from garage sales, I don't feel guilty about spending the money.  I do take my kids to the library - much more during the summer months - but as a working mother, I don't always have that kind of time.  So I like to keep the books in the house.

Make sure you shop through Shop At Home for an extra 5% cash back.  Shop at Home will also give you a $5 credit if you are a new sign up and make a purchase within 60 days!  And remember at B&N, if you spend $25 shipping is free! 

How to use Shop at Home:
2)  Underneath the Shop at Home logo, click on Online Shopping
3)  Then click on All Stores
4)  They are in alphabetical order - chose the letter you are looking for (in this case, B)
5)  Go to the store and click the store name
6)  Click on the Shop Now tab.

You'll see the $3.99 sign on the left of the B&N homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids