Monday, June 7, 2010

Coconut oil deal is back!

2 jars for $10.06!!! I love mine from the last time they ran this deal so much that I'm tempted to order it again!  I've been using this as a butter substitute when we make eggs, pancakes, etc and cannot believe how good it tastes!  You can actually taste the eggs and pancakes - without the taste of butter in the background! 

I've also been using the other jar as a moisturizer on me and the kids.  I've had so many people tell me how soft my baby's skin is and I've noticed a real difference in my skin as well!  It's quick to put on too because it melts in your hands!

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Unit (Pack of 2)


Make sure you order it through Subscribe and Save to get the price down to $10.06.  You can cancel S&S anytime after your order ships - you are not obligated to receive any more orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids