Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday blog hops!

If you're new, please take the time to look around. If you like us, make sure to follow us - I will follow you back! The menu bar at the top is a work in progress, most of it does not work yet but it will give you an idea of what I do.

Pathmark and Stop and Shop deals will be coming...my 8th grade students graduate this morning so that will keep me busy during my break so that I will not be posting much this morning.  With all the prep work I've had to do this week, I haven't had time to post as much - but with summer break around the corner - I'll make it up to you! :)

Smart and Trendy Moms






FollowMeFridays


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids