Friday, June 4, 2010

Kraft First Taste Club - free samples and coupons!

Have you joined the First Taste Club?  It's one of those things I keep meaning to do but haven't gotten around to.  I was just kicked into gear today when I saw on a forum that members received coupons for 6 free items today!  They will use them in their grocery store to pick up FREE THINGS!  I love free things!  So I finally joined.  Want to join up with me?  We can keep each other informed if we see something come in our inbox - then we can all look out for the emails that offer coupons and trials!

Here's the link!

UPDATE:  Within minutes, I had these coupons available to me:
$1.50 Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese dinner
$1.00 off Kool Aid Fizz Drink Drops
$1.50 off Ritz Crackerfulls
I then clicked on "My Offers" and was allowed to select another coupon from a group! 

1 comment:

  1. Dropping in from FFF. Thanks for posting all these deals! I signed up for this one a couple of weeks ago and got some awesome coupons! Hope you'll check out my blog too. It's less about deals and more about chatting.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids