Friday, June 25, 2010

PedEgg!

I have to admit - and here's my big secret - I have nasty feet.  I walk barefoot A LOT and it shows.  The bottoms of my feet get dry and nasty.  I have tried a lot of things - but nothing works well for me (I'm kind of lazy about doing it!).  The PedEgg is amazing!!!  I use it when I get out of the shower and it scrapes a lot of the dead skin off.  Plus I can do it when I feel like it - it's not something I have to do every day!  That's perfect for lazy old me!

Normally priced at $9.99, Amazon is offering this for only $3.99 right now!  Order $25 for free shipping - or use your prime!

Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File, Colors may vary

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! I've been wanting one of these literally forever. I too have nasty feet that are way to neglected since having children. I can't wait to get this for $4!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids