Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Up to 45% off for Father's Day at B&N


I can't believe how fast Father's Day is coming up!  Next Sunday!  What am I going to get my father and my husband???

B&N is having a Father's Day sale of up to 45% off right now.   Remember if you spend $25 you will get free shipping on your order. 

Shop through Shop at Home for 5% cash back!  Simply log in / sign up and click the online shopping tab at the top.  Then click on "all stores" and go to B for Barnes & Noble.  Click into Barnes & Noble through their site.  You'll see the Father's Day link about halfway down the page in the center.  You will also get a $5 sign up bonus!

Use code E3M7E7C for an extra 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids