Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Woohoo! Scored some coupons!

I noticed in last week's Stop & Shop ad that they were now carrying a product called Organicville.  I had never heard of it so I did a little research.  I REALLY LIKE what they stand for -

We at Organicville are lifelong consumers of organic products. Our goal is to create exceptional organic products that your whole family can enjoy. Our products are USDA certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and contain no added sugar. They taste great too. Enjoy!

How awesome is that?  I can't attest to the taste of their products either way, since I haven't tried them.  But I emailed asking for coupons and they replied back asking for my address so they can send me some!  Here's a list of their products.  And here's a link where you can contact them to inquire about getting some coupons! 

I'll warn you that it did take a few days for them to get back to me, but I will let you know what coupons I get when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids