Monday, June 7, 2010

You know you wanna Swag :)


Swagbucks is kicking off the Summer of Swag TODAY with 5 codes they will put out over the course of the day.  If I see them out, I will let you know, but most of that is blocked for me until I get home from work.  If you see a code out, DO NOT POST THE CODE (they frown on that) but give details in the comments section to tell us where to look please!

They are also awarding every 7th search winner an extra 25 Swagbucks today - so start searching!

Haven't signed up yet?  We all love to make free money!  Sign up here and I really recommend downloading the toolbar - they randomly give a few Swagbucks just for having it!  Then do all your internet searches through Swagbucks (instead of Google, Yahoo, etc) to earn some bucks! 

When you sign up, you'll receive 30 Swagbucks to get you started and TODAY ONLY you can use code SUMMEROFSWAG to score an extra 20 Swagbucks (new accounts only).

Swagbucks can be redeemed for many prizes including $5 Amazon gift cards (my personal fave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids