Tuesday, July 13, 2010

25 FREE Photo Cards!

I LOVE SeeHere!  I have ordered their free photo cards at least 3 times now - and I've been impressed every time! 

I have used them for:

Xmas cards
Birthday party invitations
Thank you cards

I'm sure there's many other uses for them also!  Let me know if you come up with something creative! 

Go here to log in / register.

Download your photos and be ready to be amazed!  This site offers the MOST flexibility in creating your card!  You can pick a background to start or play with it a little later on.  You can change the font color, size and type.  You can add a graphic if you like.  You can use 1 picture or many pictures.  I'm so pleased with the results every time!

Use this code:  cards-36.   Offer is only valid through 7/17 (Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids