Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Attn: Pathmark Shoppers - or those who love Ben & Jerry's :)

While browsing in Wawa today (yes, I was browsing in Wawa...waiting for them to make me one of those super yummy Frozen Cappuccinos) I happened to wander over to the freezer where they keep their yummy ice cream treats.  On the door was a coupon booklet for $1 off a pint of Ben & Jerry's.  Imagine my excitement to see that these were manufacturer's coupons and then my brain started organizing sales. 

Here's what you can do with that coupon in Pathmark this week:

Ben & Jerry's Sale Price $2.99 per pint
Buy 5 and use 5 $1 off coupons.
Pay $9.95 out of pocket

and wait....

that should earn you a printout for $3 off your next order.  Counting that in, you will be paying $1.39 for each pint of Ben & Jerry's.  With prices like that, you can afford the next size in clothes! 

I used it in my Pathmark tonight and they didn't even blink an eye.  I only bought 2 though so I didn't qualify for the printout - if I get back to Wawa I'll grab some more coupons.  I picked up their new flavor tonight; doesn't it sound great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids