Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BTW - my excuse for not being on until this late at night...

I finished my Christmas shopping today.  Well, most of it at least.  I still need to shop for my 2 kids and my grandmother and my brother's girlfriend.  But the rest - DONE! 

Oh yes - I found the motherload of good deals! 

I went to the Jackson Outlets today to hit the Disney Store up.  They did have a few good deals:

$1.99 sunglasses (and they still had Buzz!)
$1.99 flip flops
$5.99 beach towels
$7.99 rash guards and swim trunks
$2.99 Buzz & Woddy Cars (Cars like the Cars movie - but the cars were made to look like Buzz & Woody - they were cute!)
$2.99 T-shirts
$4.99 Buzz rainboots (got for my little guy - have to check the mall in hopes of finding them for my big guy tomorrow)

Plus they were handing out 20% off your next purchase coupons.

But...the great fun I had was in COACH!  I haven't been to those outlets in so long I didn't even know they had a Coach store in there.  I dropped a pretty penny - but I did a TON of shopping.  Here's some of the highlights:

Men's thin wallets $64 regular price - 50% off = $32 - 20% off (coupons handed out at the door) = $25.60!!

Men's regular belts $50 regular price - 40% off = $30 - 20% off = $24!!

Men's braided belts $80 regular price - 40% off = $48 - 20% off = $38.40!!

Women's pocketbooks - MANY STYLES - additional 50% off THEN 20% off!!  There were also women's wallets, weekend bags (or diaper bags), clutches, hats and even coasters on sale for 50% off.

This was my favorite design they had there:


It's really a bad picture of an absolutely beautiful bag - it was marked down so much that it was just over $100!  I can't describe how cute it was!  I got it for my mom - she deserves it for all she does for me.  Love ya mom!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some fantastic deals, and so envious that you are all finished with your Christmas shopping!! I haven't even started yet.

    I am your new follower from Wobble Over Wednesday! If you get the time, come check out my blog @ http://www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

    I've got a giveaway going on as well. Would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids