Monday, July 19, 2010

I apologize for the absence today...

I am working on back to school deals and will get those out as soon as I can...

but I've taken most of today off to look into weight loss options - my diabetes has been a bit nuttier lately and with my weight I am sure not helping things.  It's time to do something - I hate the way I look, I feel horrible about myself, I'm hurting my health and lowering the amount of time I will get to spend with my kids.  I want to see my grandkids.  I want to see my great-grandkids - so it's time to get serious.  My oldest is 4 - I can't blame him that I haven't lost his baby weight.  I can't even blame my 15 month old anymore.  I can only blame me. 

I will be back tomorrow - hopefully with new resolve, new motivation and a better self-image knowing that I will be helping myself shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are working towards a healthier you for both yourself and your family. Cant wait to hear your game plan!
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids