Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I found a way to spend some of my Swagbucks Amazon cards!

Nah - I think I'll still save them up for Xmas, but I am definitely buying this one!  We started the slow switch over to cast iron a few months ago and I have never been happier with my pans!  They are easy to use, easy to clean and healthier for you!

Dangers over the use of non-stick cookware are still debated and I'm not going to try to "decide" this issue for you.  If you are unaware of it, you can start to do some research here.  And while the safety of non-stick cookware is in doubt, no one will argue that the healthiest way to cook is with cast iron cookware. 

This is one of the reasons I try to save money where possible, so that I can buy things like this for my family.  Hopefully this cookware I'm purchasing now will remain in my family for the next generation - since cast iron pots and pans can last hundreds of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids