Friday, July 16, 2010

Just pulled the dehydrator out of the basement...

Our local farmer just called.  My husband does some work there and has gotten to know the family somewhat.  They had to close the stand today because there was a major accident that closed down the road they are on.  So they had lots of corn leftover and called everyone they know to come pick some up.  

My husband came home with 13 ears of corn!  And they have the best corn!  I've been wanting to try to dehydrate some since my boys love "Just Tomatoes" corn.  It's sooo expensive though!  We already have the dehydrator since we've taken to dehydrating a lot of fruits for the boys to snack on. 

I'll let you know how it turns out!  Does anyone out there dehyrdate?  What do you like to dehydrate?  Or would you like to?  Should I keep my eyes out for dehydrators?  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids