Monday, July 12, 2010

My house makes me shudder...

Looking at it, I mean.  It's a wreck.  It's a mess.  It's beyond untidy.  I think I have an issue with time management, because I simply cannot find time in the day to clean it up.  I joined FlyLady today and I'm going to try sooo hard to stick with it this time. 

Anyone care to join me?  We can lean on each other for support :)

Here is the FlyLady website if you need more info!

Current zone for the week:  .  Bathroom and one extra room.  I'm assuming that means both bathrooms - since bathroom is only listed once.

So here's what I'm going to do today if you'd like to join me:

  1. Shine my sink - Babystep #1
  2. Get showered and dressed - fully.  Wonder if that means I have to wear makeup?  
  3. Clean both my bathrooms - no point in decluttering them if they are DIRTY!
  4. Finish folding my laundry.
  5. Spend 15 minutes decluttering in the upstairs bathroom - I'll do the downstairs tomorrow.
Then I'll have to find some time to work on Shoprite and Wegmans deals for you - and today we are going to Ocean City with the kids...busy day for me!!!

Leave me a message if you are going to join me on this venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids