Saturday, July 24, 2010

Question about school supplies - your thoughts please!

I've been looking through the school supplies deals - but I don't have a child who is school age.  I do buy some items for my kids and will purchase some things for my classroom, but I don't have as good of a handle on the prices as some of you may have.

What is a good price to pay for school supplies? 
Things like:
crayons
pencils
pens
markers
rulers
folders
notebooks
etc..

I know I have bought Crayola 24pk crayons for the last 2 years at $0.25 each.  I wouldn't pay more than that for them.  I also buy notebooks (single subject ) at $0.10 each most years.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids