Friday, August 13, 2010

Hit Toys R Us this morning...

I wanted to test out the Tag deal and see what I could get.  It worked beautifully!

Here's what I got:
I Spy Imagine That
Tag Game Book:  Pixar Pals
The Amazing Spiderman

I also picked up:
1-2-3 Dora Tag Jr.
Sesame Street Monster Faces Tag Jr

I wanted to see if the coupons would work for Jr's since they don't specifically EXCLUDE them.  It just vaguely states "any Tag book".  The manufacturer's coupon worked on the Tag books - bringing the price from $10.99 to $6.99 - still a good deal, but not a super deal.

The Tag books worked well - bringing the price from $13.99 to $9.99 with manufacturer's coupon and down to $5.99 with the ToysRUs coupon.

See this post here if want to print these coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids