Monday, September 6, 2010

Blowout sales on Zulily today! Up to 80% off!

WOW!  I just saw Glamourmom on there...I just stopped wearing my nursing tanks after living in them for 16 months - I LOVE THEM!!  Start your shopping here.

Here's a rundown of today's deals:


Kids Clothes
Worn Free - 55% off
Hug Me First - up to 50% off
Buggies - up to 60% off
CoZiBug - up to 60% off
Vive Le Fete - up to 45% off
Artehouse - up to 35% off
Mulberribush - up to 70% off
Barn Organics - up to 70% off

Moms Clothes

Glamourmom - up to 40% off

Shoes

Rainbow Steps - up to 55% off

and odds and ends from:
Peace of Cake
Kate Quinn Organics
Dogwood
Young Colors
Tralala
Steve Madden
Primigi
Bobux
Pedoodles!!

UP TO 80% OFF TODAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids