Thursday, September 16, 2010

Old Navy Halloween Costumes - $11.90 in store!!!

Woohoo!  As you know I'm already on the lookout for Halloween costume deals!  I love the holiday itself but hate to spend a fortune on something my kids will wear for a few hours!

My oldest has known what he's wanted to be since last year.  He's a Toy Story FANATIC so he's going to be Buzz Lightyear.  I've been on the lookout for Zurg, Woody or Rex for my 1 year old.  Here's what I've been doing - scouring Craigslist, checking the Diaperswappers Buy/Sell/Trade Halloween Costumes thread, looking for sales and checking eBay.

I found a Buzz Lightyear costume for my oldest on Diaperswappers for $22 shipped.  It was BRAND NEW from the Disney Parks!  He looks adorable in it!

I (just today) found a Zurg costume for the baby on Craigslist for $30.  Neither costume is cheap, but considering they are authentic Disney they are reasonably priced.  I will have to tailor the baby's costume since it is a size too large, but I think I can do that easily enough.  Zurg costumes are going for almost $100 on eBay!!! 

Anyway - onto the Old Navy sale...

Costumes are on sale now for $17 - $19.  You can then use this coupon to save 30% on any one item - which would make the total price $11.90 - $13.30!!!

They have some great costumes - including the monkey that my oldest was last year (the baby was a banana)!  Here's a link to what they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids