Monday, September 13, 2010

Picture People - Buy 1 Get 2 Free - Photo Sheets!!

Or am I the only freak already wondering where I'm going to take my kids for their next photo shoot?  OK - so I take my kids to get their pics taken A LOT...but we haven't been since their birthdays (April for Tommy and May for Justin) - and that's a really, really long time for me....

This is the perfect opportunity to bring them again!  This coupon is valid until 12/31/10 - so it also would work on your Christmas pictures!!

Each sheet is normally priced at $18.  So this would be 3 sheets for $18 or $6 a sheet - much more reasonable!  If you are a Portrait Club member, you could also use your $10 off and Free sheet on this - to make it $8 for 4 sheets of pictures!

Multiple poses are fine!  Print your coupon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids