Sunday, October 10, 2010

FREE Shutterfly Photobook!!!

Woohoo!  $29.99 value!!  Photobook is 20 page 8x8" hardcover.  It will require a little bit of work on your part, but nothing too difficult.  Here's how to get it:

1.  Go to Trip Advisor and review a hotel, restaurant, attraction or travel package.  Please note you will not see mention of the photobook at this point.
2.  Check your email in a few minutes.  You will receive an email that tells you how to redeem for your free photobook!

You will be responsible for shipping of approx. $8.  Here is information on Shutterfly's photo books if you want to check it out.  Last year I made a photobook with a page of pictures of my oldest from each month of the previous year.  I love it!  You can really see how much he grew over a year!  I plan to do the same this year for both kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids