Friday, October 15, 2010

Hanna Andersson Outlet Sale!


If you have one of these, I am super, super jealous!  Hanna Andersson clothes are among my favorite and I cannot believe how well they hold up when my boys wear them!  Plus they have an extensive organic line and I love that! 

Their Monster Sale starts today and runs until Halloween.  All of the 2009 items they have will be marked down an additional 50% off!  And many 2010 items will be discounted as well!  Their stores are always super nice - if you call and let them know what you are looking for (or even what size) you can give them a credit card on the phone, they will take your order and ship it to you! 

For a listing of all stores click here.  Outlet stores are listed on the bottom of the page.

I'm tempted to run to our "regular" store even though it's quite a distance away to check it out!

If you go, or call, please fill me in on your deals!  Long Johns are reportedly $20 and tights are only $10!!
Thanks Because More is More!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids