Friday, October 15, 2010

Hodgson Bread Mixes - $1.60 each for a 6pk on Amazon!


Here's something else you can use that free shipping for being an Amazon Mom on!  What do you do on those days you have no bread in the house?  Or an impromptu dinner guest?  I don't know about you but just the smell of fresh baked bread makes me happy!  I'm thinking cooler days are coming...homemade soup and some easy to make bread!

Right now you can get 6 boxes for $9.60 shipped to your door!  You must select subscribe and save (but you can cancel this later) and some varieties cost a bit more.

I haven't tried any of these yet, but let me know what you think if you have - Amazon reviews are very good!

Start shopping here.

Thanks She Saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids